7830 E Manitou Trail, Roanoke
A tree lined road and driveway leads you to this stunning home nestled into a serene 7+ acres. This meticulously maintained property impresses the moment you walk through the double front doors. The foyer showcased by the curved stairs to the upstairs is flanked by the dining room & home office with a built-in desk and gas fireplace. Down a hallway is the spacious master suite which includes a sitting room, deck, tiled shower, jetted tub, and a large walk-in closet. A coffered ceiling showcases the great room along with the 2nd fireplace surrounded by built-ins & provides access to the 4-season room w/heated floors. Large stone flooring in the kitchen & breakfast room make the area feel warm and welcoming for anyone and includes a built-in desk & mini bar. Stairs off the kitchen lead upstairs to 3 bedrooms, one is a bedroom suite, the other 2 share a Jack & Jill bathroom setup. The basement provides another oasis for any family member, whether its playing billiards, watching the game, sitting at the full bar, using the craft room, a play room, offering a place for guest to rest, perfecting your golf game, or looking to add a hot tub to the LL 3-season room. Venture outside and you will find yourself relaxing on the paver stone patio w/built in gas grill and gas fireplace, walk down the stairs to the inground pool complete w/pool house featuring, bathroom, wet bar & full HVAC system. Located with easy access to Hwy 24, I-69, Hwy 30.
- MLS® #201922183
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,634
- Year Built1994
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCloset(s) Walk-in, Firepit, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Split Br Floor Plan, Utility Sink, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Stand Up Shower, Sump Pump, Jack & Jill Bath, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-Tray, Countertops-Solid Surf, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Jet Tub, Generator Ready, Guest Quarters, Irrigation System, Natural Woodwork, Patio Open, Skylight(s), Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Wooded, 3-5.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market79
- Address7830 E Manitou Trail
- CountyWhitley County
- Zip Code46783
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Stone
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesThree +, Basement, Gas Starter, Den, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictWhitley CO Cons Schools
- MiddleIndian Springs
- HighColumbia City
- Listing AgentMatthew Schrader
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Fort Wayne
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS