2212 S Olde Mill Drive, Bloomington
This home in desirable Winslow Farm has so much to offer! Very open floor plan is perfect for entertaining or just gazing at the fireplace in the large great room. Plenty of room with a formal dining room as well as a breakfast nook, living room, great room, den as well as 2 large bedrooms and 2 full baths. Mature trees out back surround a large deck for those wonderful Indiana summer days. Home is minutes from east side shopping, to downtown and to I-69! Lots of new items the past few years including: Roof, furnace, water heater
- MLS® #201921898
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,077
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Great Room, Washer Hook-Up, Alarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Disposal, Open Floor Plan
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market87
- Address2212 S Olde Mill Drive
- SubdivisionWinslow Farm-Olde Mill
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentAngela Hall
- Listing OfficeMillican Realty
Price Change History for 2212 S Olde Mill Drive, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #201921898)
|Price Reduced from $330,000 to $289,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS