19102 Devall Road, Spencerville
Honey Stop the Car! Exceptional Value in Leo Schools! Custom One Owner Quiet Country Home with Everything You've Been Searching For! Over 4300Sqft of Finished Living Space! Large Foyer Opens to the Beautiful Great Room with Cathedral Ceilings, Gas Fireplace & Full Views of the 4.5 Acres! The Kitchen is Divine!! Granite Counters, Oak Cabinets with Lots of Extras, Two Pantries, One with Pull-Out Drawers, Island & Oversized Built-In Desk. New Cabinet Hardware & Lighting! Breakfast Nook & Formal Dining Room! Master BR Suite is on the Main Floor, Includes Dual Sink Granite Vanity, Jetted Garden Tub, Walk-In Shower & Spacious Walk-In Closet! 4th BR or Den is Also on the Main Floor. Separate Laundry Room on the Main Floor Includes another 1/2 Bath. There are 2 Bedrooms & Loft Upstairs. The Loft was Designed as a Bedroom. All Three Rooms Have Generous Walk-In Closets! Central Vac. System! Intercom & Surround Sound! Four Camera Security System Outside, Motion Sensor Inside! Furnace & AC were New in 2012 & on a Home Maintenance Plan! 30 Yr Dimensional Shingles! Fully Finished Basement Includes Custom Wet Bar Family Room and Rec Room. $3k Pool Table, Equipment & Chairs Can Stay. There is a Finished Half Bath with room to add a Tub/Shower and an Unfinished Storage Room. The Pole Barn has a Work Shop with 220 & Heater. Barn is also set up with stalls, but they are not in concrete and can be removed. Barn also has Covered Porch & Swing! House is on 2 acres, Barn & Pasture on the remaining acres. House Wired for 17,500 E Whole House Generator, Included! Tractor & Gun Safe are for Sale. Seller is offering a carpet allowance.
- MLS® #201921662
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,382
- Year Built2001
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Countertops-Stone, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Jet Tub, Generator-Whole House, Kitchen Island, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Six Panel Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Wet Bar, Wiring-Security System, Alarm System-Sec. Cameras, Workshop, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Built-in Desk, Central Vacuum System, Intercom, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market85
- Address19102 Devall Road
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46788
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Propane, Propane Tank Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Daylight
- DistrictEast Allen County
- Listing AgentCindy Griffin-malone
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 19102 Devall Road, Spencerville, Indiana (MLS® #201921662)
|Price Reduced from $429,900 to $424,900|
|Price Reduced from $439,389 to $429,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS