16474 Quarry Boulevard, Huntertown
New Bob Buescher home under construction in NWAC schools located in The Quarry - easy access to 69, close to Parkview, shopping and restaurants! Stepping into the foyer of this 2012 sq ft ranch, you can access the den/office with 9 ft high ceilings, and explore the spacious great room with cathedral ceilings, a grand fireplace and gorgeous views. The gourmet kitchen is anchored by a 5x8 quartz island with easy access to the walk-in pantry. It is open to the great room, dining room, and covered porch, making cooking and entertaining a delight. Tucked away for a private retreat, the master bedroom displays 9' high ceilings with crown mold, and the master bath feels like a spa with the beautiful walk-in tiled shower, dual vanities, private water room, and a very spacious walk-in closet. The laundry area is close to the master and has a great space for folding, etc. Bedroom 2 and 3 are roomy and share a nice sized bathroom which is situated in between them. There is ample space in the oversized garage which also has pull-down stairs for attic access. This amazing ranch is scheduled to be completed mid-August. See picture #2 for color selection. Posted picture is a rendition. Exterior color features are as close to the original selections as possible by computer graphics, however the actual colors may vary.
- MLS® #201921278
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,012
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional, Craftsman
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty Included, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Pocket Doors, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorShingle, Stone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- WindowsInsulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows, Low Emittance Doors/Win
- Days on Market29
- Address16474 Quarry Boulevard
- SubdivisionThe Quarry
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentLeah Marker
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS