11901 N Strohs Drive Pier # 147, Syracuse
Life on the lake is so affordable in this four bedroom, three full bath cape cod lakefront home. One is only a few steps away from Indiana's largest natural lake shoreline. Enjoy the view of the lake from the covered balcony off master bedroom or from the ground floor porch off dinning room and living room. a few of the amenities are stamped concrete sidewalk, nine foot ceilings, fireplace, and lake pier.
- MLS® #201921239
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,184
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleModular, Cape Cod
- FeaturesCountertops-Laminate, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Tub and Separate Shower, Balcony, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Jet/Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Porch Covered
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Water View, Waterfront
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market110
- Address11901 N Strohs Drive Pier # 147
- SubdivisionStrohs Point on Johnson Bay
- CountyKosciusko County
- Zip Code46567
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- Listing AgentRex Heil
- Listing OfficeTodd Realty
Price Change History for 11901 N Strohs Drive Pier # 147, Syracuse, Indiana (MLS® #201921239)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Price Reduced from $679,000 to $649,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS