613 Viburnum Creek Run, Avilla
Spectacular ranch home under construction on a beautiful pond lot in Avilla. This home has it all. The garage is a 3 car with an extra 10'x10' extension in the 3rd bay. The great room offers a cathedral ceiling and a corner gas fireplace. The open kitchen features a stainless steel gas range, dishwasher and microwave along with a breakfast bar. Just off the nook and kitchen is a sunroom with a wall of windows plus a sliding glass door to the 14x11 patio. The master suite offers a walk-in closet, and full bathroom with a double sink vanity and 5' wide shower with a door. Don't miss out on this home.
- MLS® #201921021
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,591
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling-Cathedral, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Foyer Entry, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- WindowsLow Emittance Doors/Win
- Days on Market86
- Address613 Viburnum Creek Run
- SubdivisionCranberry Reserve
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46710
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Vented
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictEast Noble Schools
- MiddleEast Noble
- HighEast Noble
- Listing AgentElizabeth Urschel
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS