140 Gilliam Drive, Warsaw
This home is located in Rolling Hills, within minutes from downtown Warsaw. This property is on a double sized lot with 400 feet of channel frontage to Center Lake and Tippe River. This private wooded lot features an over-sized kidney-shaped heated pool and a 6 person hot tub. Amish constructed paver patio and walkways. Backyard also includes a gas fire-pit with matching paver stone. 5 HP (state of the art) irrigation system is thru-out entire yard and is 4 years old. Roof was installed in 2004 and is a 35 year roof. Spacious kitchen w/ceramic flooring has Tiger Oak kitchen cabinets which are Amish crafted. New kitchen appliances were installed in 2011. This home has 2 gas fireplaces; one in living room and one in family room. A heated four seasons room with southern exposure has auto-skylights and bamboo flooring; great views as well, sunsets and conversation. 16 x 12 ft dining room with sliding glass doors and hardwood floors. Over-sized master suite includes automatic skylights, and its own private deck. Master closet has cherry wood built-ins including shoe racks and hardwood floors. Luxurious Amish crafted master bath with ceramic tile floor, granite counter tops and custom cabinets; 10 ft walk-in tiled shower has multiple shower heads with skylights. Also, master bath includes a claw-foot garden tub as well as a laundry chute. Lower level has a workout room, office, craft room, a large rec room, and an over-sized laundry room that has lots of counter top w/cabinets and sink. HVAC was installed in 2011 and has 2 zones. Pool heater is two years old. Liner has double thickness and is 2 years old. Water Heater and water softener are leased.Taxes don not reflect a homestead or mortgage exemption. With exemptions it would be $3,687.
- MLS® #201921002
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage6,343
- Year Built1986
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Patio Open, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Formal Dining Room, Custom Cabinetry, Hot Tub/Spa, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Balcony, Built-In Bookcase, Firepit, Laundry-Chute, Skylight(s), Water Heater Rental
- Garage Spaces2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market148
- Address140 Gilliam Drive
- SubdivisionRolling Hills
- CountyKosciusko County
- Zip Code46580
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Stone, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Slab, Finished, Partial Basement
- DistrictWarsaw Community
- Listing AgentAngie Hartley
- Listing OfficeBrian Peterson Real Estate
Price Change History for 140 Gilliam Drive, Warsaw, Indiana (MLS® #201921002)
|Status Changed from Cont-First Right to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Cont-First Right||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS