5133 S Highpoint Drive, Albion
Accepted offer-all future showings will be for back up offers only. Lakefront Home on "BIG LAKE" just 10 minutes north of Columbia City off Hwy 109. Amazing views. This is a SKI LAKE 1-4 pm. Enjoy it all here...Skiing, Fishing, Swimming, Paddle boats, Kayak, Sailboats & more. Big Lake is 228 acres, 3 basins & beautiful sunsets on the 3rd basin. This home is move in ready. You will love the open concept Living Room, Dining Area & remodeled Kitchen and each room has a great view of the lake. Watch the SUNRISE with your morning coffee in your new 41x6 Florida Room. 2 Bedrooms & 2 Full Baths. The large Family Room has a slate Pool Table that stays. There is a mudroom/laundry room with 2 pantries & a row of cabinets, lots of storage and room for a stand up freezer or an extra refrigerator perfect for canning & other projects. Geo Thermal heat & AC. All Brick Home & Brick Garage with a workshop that has many cabinets & a Greenhouse. (The extra bricks that are in the garage are for the Greenhouse) Recent updates: Roof 3 years (tearoff), New Garage Door, New White Storm Door, 2 New Faucets. *Water Softener is owned. *GeoThermal for Heat & Cooling "Closed Loop System" installed in 2001. The Family Room has a built-in bookcase that locks. Fantastic layout for Lake living. Lots of windows & gorgeous lake views. *Live like you're on vacation! This Brick home & Brick garage sits on two beautiful lots. It's hard to find lake front property for only $239,900 with Large Shade Trees and a Large Stone Seawall that is move in condition. There are two floored attics. (garage & mudroom).
- MLS® #201920992
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,836
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Solid Surf, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Porch Enclosed, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Workshop, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Tub and Separate Shower, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Cable Available, Ceilings-Beamed, Firepit, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Porch Florida, Storm Doors
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- WindowsStorm Doors
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market33
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address5133 S Highpoint Drive
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46701
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictCentral Noble Community
- ElementaryWolf Lake
- MiddleCentral Noble
- HighCentral Noble
- Listing AgentTerrie Grabner
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 5133 S Highpoint Drive, Albion, Indiana (MLS® #201920992)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS