49 S Cr 250 E, Frankfort
Well preserved masterpiece Colonial Saltbox style home that was custom built by repurposing an 1821 vintage barn. Materials from the original barn were used in making this unique home. Open concept, inviting living spaces, antique barn beams, and hand-sewn flooring and wall boards throughout this home. With over 5,000 sqft of interior living space, you'll have plenty of room for comfortable living and entertaining. 4 generously sized bedrooms and 3 full baths. Master bedroom with a private bath and walk-in closet. Located on almost an acre of land with mature trees and a pond.
- MLS® #201920946
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage5,015
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Countertops-Solid Surf, Deck Covered, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Wooded, Level
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market33
- Address49 S Cr 250 E
- CountyClinton County
- Zip Code46041
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- HeatingElectric, Gas, Floor, Forced Air, Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictCommunity Schools of Frankfort
- ElementaryBlue Ridge Primary
- Listing AgentSherry Cole
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Lafayette
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS