16809 Zubrick Road, Roanoke
Contingent on Inspections & Fianancing. The "Welcome Home" feel of your home starts as you meander down the long winding drive, at the back of an intimate country subdivision. Custom built Hakes & Robrock all brick "French Country" ranch sits on a 14.3 acre park like estate lot in highly rated Southwest Allen County Schools. Your first glimpse of home will be across the 3 acre stocked pond. As your guests park up front they will feel the beckoning of your covered front porch and its promise of respite from life's fast pace. While you continue to the heated 4 car garage you pass the fenced pasture, an additional 4 car garage (30x50) with a full size walk up attic that is ready to be finished and new horse stable with (2) 12x12 stalls and hay loft. The foyer's refined sophistication is highlighted by the custom front door and floor to ceiling artistic wall of windows. Across is your generous great room filled with sunshine from another wall of windows and door that open to your balcony, offering a view of plush lawns and woods. Darker hardwood floors flow through the great room, hallways, dining room, kitchen and hearth room. Oversized pane glass double pocket doors open to your kitchen with white painted cabinets, dark granite countertops, custom island, butcher block cutting station and dual function cooktop. The octagon rotunda design and carousel ceiling in the morning room may quickly become your favorite. Heading towards the bedrooms you will notice double french doors to the office with its old world charm, custom built-ins, distressed ceiling and brick wall, as well as the rustic screened porch. The bedroom wing has two nice sized bedrooms with built-ins, window seat, walk-in closets and a jack-n-jill bath that provides each side with their own vanity. Your master ensuite is tucked into the back of the home, featuring separate vanities, jetted tub, walk-in ceramic shower and a generous closet. Across from the office is a wrought iron staircase that gracefully descends to your finished walkout lower level. Here you will find a den (bedroom), full bath, large rec area, TV area, a quaint bar and doors that bring your outside entertaining area in. The opposite wing of the home provides a family foyer, windowed laundry room, a window seat and lockers. On your way to the oversized heated attached garage you will find a stairway to a guest ensuite with a ceramic shower, ample closet space and a very spacious bedroom.
- MLS® #201920802
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,876
- Year Built2000
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleWalkout Ranch
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Central Vacuum System, Jet/Garden Tub, Porch Enclosed
- Garage Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Level, Waterfront, 10-14.999, Water View, Cul-De-Sac, Heavily Wooded, Pasture, Wooded, Rolling
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market33
- Address16809 Zubrick Road
- SubdivisionZubrickyard Estates
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46783
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Den
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- ElementaryLafayette Meadow
- Listing AgentMary Sherer
- Listing OfficeReMax Crossroads
Price Change History for 16809 Zubrick Road, Roanoke, Indiana (MLS® #201920802)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Price Reduced from $950,000 to $899,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS