38 Ems C27 C1 Lane, Warsaw
Beautiful home on 80" Prime Lake Front on Big Chapman Lake. Huge lake views from this open concept home. Professionally Designed and Decorated. Features vaulted beamed wood ceilings, custom millwork, top of the line Chef's kitchen with high end unique louvered cabinetry, Honed Super White Granite counters, Carrera Marble Subway tile backsplash, Apron Front Sink, SS Appliances featuring GE Monogram Professional Series 48" Gas Range, KitchenAid French Door 36" counter depth Refrigerator, Two KitchenAid Dishwashers, Microwave, 15 CFM Broan Range hood. Wine Room with 50 bottle KitchenAid Wine Cooler and 96 bottle wine rack. Dining Room features Pottery Barn Chandelier and room for table seating 6-8 guests. Lake Room with Cupola, Louvered Cabinetry holds 52" TV, drawers and cabinets for storage. Bose Sound System with 5 zones. Floor level Wood Burning Fireplace with gas start, Custom tile fascia with polished white marble hearth. Vaulted Lightly Whitewashed Wood Tongue and Groove ceilings and Lafayette Wood Plantation Shutters throughout. Large 24 x 14 Master Suite with Gas Fireplace (remote control), heated floors, Master Closet 19 x 9'6, Office 9'6 x 9'6, Fanimation 52" Palisada 8 Blade Ceiling fan, Covered Open Porch off 16' Sliding Glass Doors, Master Bath has abundance of cabinetry with built-in-hampers, Honed Marble counters and Tub surround, Large Tiled Walk-in-Shower 7 x 4'6, His and Her Vanities, Jacuzzi Tub with heater, separate room with toilet/bidet, floor heat in bathroom/shower, Ceiling Fan with remote control. Loft with floor heat, build in shelving with cabinet for 40" TV, hidden doorway to storage above Master Bath. Powder Room with Custom Cabinet, Honed Carrera Marble Counter with Vessel Sink and Ralph Lauren Wallpaper. Utility Room with Shower, W/D, Large Walk-in-Pantry/Garage Entry all with tile floors. Lakeside Sunroom 20 x 10, Tile floors, Wood vaulted ceiling, Skylights and floor to ceiling windows for an "un-obstructed" lake view! Flagstone patio from house to newer higher wider seawall. Two piers, one with 6 sections to accommodate seating, two section to dock your boats. Exterior Features: Hardee Board Siding, Metal Raised Seam Roofing, Anderson 400 Series Windows, Pella Storm Doors, Whole House Kohler Generator. In 2016 a new Bryant Air Conditioner was installed. Second bedroom is large sleeping loft.
- MLS® #201920418
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,508
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Foyer Entry, Jet Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Tub and Separate Shower, Bidet, Great Room, Sump Pump, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Built-In Home Theatre, Cable Ready, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Countertops-Stone, Deck Covered, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Garage Door Opener, Generator Built-In, Generator-Whole House, Irrigation System, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Porch Enclosed, Skylight(s), Storm Doors, Storm Windows, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorMetal, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Waterfront
- Days on Market145
- Address38 Ems C27 C1 Lane
- SubdivisionIsland Park
- CountyKosciusko County
- Zip Code46582
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- HeatingGas, Baseboard, Floor, Hot Water, Radiant, Radiator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Wood Burning, Gas Starter, 1st Bdrm, Fireplace Screen/Door
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Crawl, Outside Entrance Only
- DistrictWarsaw Community
- Listing AgentCoral Amspaugh-topolski
- Listing OfficeTodd Realty - N.Webster
Price Change History for 38 Ems C27 C1 Lane, Warsaw, Indiana (MLS® #201920418)
|Price Reduced from $589,000 to $575,000|
|Price Reduced from $599,000 to $589,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS