2114 E Shore Drive, Culver
Custom Built brick home with amazing views from the East shore of Lake Maxinkuckee. This 4 bedroom 5 bath home boasts cathedral ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and imported mahogany wood throughout. The Main floor has an open concept feel with views of lake from the gourmet kitchen, dining area and living room. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main level. The entire upstairs is a master suite with fireplace, large closet, bathroom and loft area. The basement has womens and mens locker rooms, and an extra bedroom. A brick wood burning fireplace can be enjoyed in the basement and also in the living room, along with large wet bars on both levels. The Boat house at the waters edge is great for entertaining with a bathroom and kitchen area. Enjoy 75ft of lake views, well manicured landscaping, all while listening to 100ft of waterfall. There are 2 single car garages plus an additional 2 car garage that allows for 25ft of buildable space on the south side of the home. This property is located across the street from the Country Club which is convenient to enjoy a round of golf or admire the wildlife that also enjoys the course. This home is a must see, just too much to mention with this beautiful home.
- MLS® #201920417
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,243
- Year Built1996
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Firepit, Kitchenette, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Hot Tub/Spa, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Chair Rail, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Laundry-Chute, Multiple Phone Lines, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Six Panel Doors, Skylight(s), Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront, Lake, Slope, Water View
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market312
- Address2114 E Shore Drive
- CountyMarshall County
- Zip Code46366
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingConventional, Forced Air
- CoolingMultiple Cooling Units, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Log, Wood Burning, Basement, Living/Great Rm, 1st Bdrm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictCulver Community Schools Corp.
- Listing AgentSuzann Mclaughlin
- Listing OfficeBINKLEY REAL ESTATE
Price Change History for 2114 E Shore Drive, Culver, Indiana (MLS® #201920417)
|Status Changed from Back on Market to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Back on Market||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS