11422 Chestnut Ridge Drive, Fort Wayne
STUNNING HOME IN CHESTNUT HILLS! Located in the coveted SACS school district, this 4BR/3.5BA with an additional half bath home has so much to offer! With a fully finished lower level, there is just over 4,000 sq ft of living space to make your own. Walk in and find a desirable open concept layout with a great room that boasts a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace. The large windows let in an abundance of natural light showing off the fresh neutralized paint throughout. The spacious formal dining room offers plenty of room for entertaining and family gatherings. The kitchen features lovely cabinetry, a striking backsplash, and ample granite counter space. It also includes a breakfast bar for additional seating. The den is perfect for those that like to work from home or needs a separate space for paperwork, books, computers, etc. The master oasis is conveniently located on the main level. You will love the private ensuite that has dual sinks, a make-up vanity space, glass shower, and a huge walk-in closet. A separate laundry room with counters and cabinets and an additional half bath finish out the main level of the home. Make your way up the extra wide semi-spiraling staircase to the 2nd floor and enjoy 3 perfect sized bedrooms and 2 more full baths! The finished lower level is enormous and open, featuring a great wet bar for entertaining. Transform the rest of the space into a rec area, workout space, playroom, etc. Travel out back and find outdoor excitement with the large deck that wraps around the back of the home. Grill out and capture picturesque views of the pond and the mature trees surrounding the home. There is a 3 car attached garage which is large enough for your vehicles, extra motorized toys, and additional storage. Chestnut Hills offers 2 gorgeous swimming pools as well as tennis courts. Enjoy the public golf course within the neighborhood. This immaculate home is beautifully landscaped and is ready for its new owners!
- MLS® #201920392
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,702
- Year Built1996
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Playground, Swimming Pool, Swing Set, Tennis Courts
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Skylight(s), Split Br Floor Plan, Storm Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, Chair Rail, Court-Tennis, Porch Covered, Six Panel Doors
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Waterfront
- WindowsInsulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Windows, Storm Doors
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market87
- Address11422 Chestnut Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionChestnut Hills
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Full Basement, Daylight, Finished
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- ElementaryDeer Ridge
- Listing AgentShannon Mantica
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Price Change History for 11422 Chestnut Ridge Drive, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201920392)
|Price Reduced from $434,900 to $424,900|
|Price Reduced from $439,900 to $434,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS