1831 Schenk Road, Evansville
A true rare find on 9.24+/- acres offering a private stocked lake with dock, winding concrete drive, brick detached building, oversized attached 3 car garage in a private, serene setting that is second to none. This impressive full brick ranch home with over 4,400 sqft offers 3 bedrooms + bonus, 4 full baths and home features an attached oversized 3 car garage + brick detached garage. Once you step inside this impeccable home you will admire the quality craftsmanship and amenities throughout this custom built home including hardwood flooring, extensive millwork, arched doorways, full brick walls, and much more. The impressive great room with soaring ceiling and brick floor to ceiling fireplace is the perfect place for family to gather. The updated kitchen will delight any cook with an abundance custom cabinetry, granite counter tops, large island with seating, down draft cook top, sub zero refrigerator, wall oven, and much more. The kitchen is open to the large dining area with a wall of windows providing beautiful views. The spacious family room offers an abundance of space for recreation and relaxation with beautiful views of the grounds. The large master suite retreat offers a spacious bedroom with sitting area, a private office/nursery, and a large master bath with all the amenities you would expect. There are two additional bedrooms each with access to two additional full baths with walk-in showers. The large laundry wing has a large laundry with sink, an abundance of cabinetry, counter space and a private fourth full bath with access to the side load garage. This home also offers a large bonus room accessed from the garage. This great home with private setting is convenient to schools, dining, shopping, and major employers.
- MLS® #201920316
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,444
- Year Built1996
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesStand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum System, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck on Waterfront, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Home Warranty Included, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot Description6-9.999, Lake, Level, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market205
- Address1831 Schenk Road
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47720
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingMultiple Cooling Units, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentPenny Crick
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Price Change History for 1831 Schenk Road, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201920316)
|Price Reduced from $699,900 to $689,900|
|Price Reduced from $739,900 to $699,900|
|Price Reduced from $799,000 to $739,900|
|Price Reduced from $850,000 to $799,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS