338 W 8th Street, Anderson
A MUST SEE if you love history. The Daniel F. Mustard house built in 1904 is located in Anderson Historic District. This impressive Queen Anne Victorian w/4 levels of living space features an elegant foyer w/leaded beveled windows, beautiful LR, DR, FR w/oak inlaid hrdwd floors, crown molding, solid oak French pocket doors. Gorgeous original stained glass windows, eat-in kitchen w/appliances and butler pantry, plus library w/built-ins, sun room complete main level. Upper level includes 5 BRs, plus kitchenette, 3 full baths. Classic MBR w/3 closets. Full finished basement w/2 offices and additional storage. Private back courtyard is fully fenced, all on 3 meticulously landscaped city lots. Potential Bed and Breakfast, zoned light commercial.
- MLS® #201919824
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,718
- Year Built1904
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Sec Rented, Attic-Walk-up, Cable Available, Crown Molding, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Porch Covered, Wet Bar, Formal Dining Room, Sump Pump, Detector-Carbon Monoxide
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market60
- Address338 W 8th Street
- CountyMadison County
- Zip Code46016
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Den
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictAnderson Community
- MiddleHighland Junior High
- Listing AgentHelen Wean
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Real Estate Solutions
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS