115 Twin Eagles Boulevard, Huntertown
You've heard of Custom Details, but wait until you see this home! Built as an example of Old-World European Elegance. Constructed by Steve Fredrick Homes and designed by Rich Hersha. A few of the Coveted Details include: Barreled Brick Ceiling Hallway, Beamed Cathedral Ceiling, Cast Stone FRPL, 8' solid-panel Doors, Double Crown Molding, Oversized Baseboards, Honed Granite & Limestone Countertops, Custom Dutch Made Cabinetry & Curved Wall w/Windows in the Nook. The Master BR is just Awesome w/doors leading out to your own Stone Patio. It has 2 separate (His & Hers) Huge Walk-In Closets, 2 separate long Vanities & 6' x 6' walk-in Ceramic Shower. You'll find another BR w/Private Bath on the Main Floor (good for Grandparents). The LR & DR are open to one another for Entertaining & don't miss the Quaint Sitting area by the DR. Now for the Walk-Out Lower Lever: Stone Columns & Arches set this Area off like no other. 2nd FRPL w/Stone & Wood Beam Mantel, Wood Beams on the Ceiling, Wired for Projection TV & includes In-Ceiling Speakers (also in FR), perfect Area for Office, Billiards or Theater. Wine Rm w/Wet Bar, 3rd BR w/Private Bath and oodles of Storage. This Amazing home has an economical Radiant Floor Heating System w/4 individual Zones & you'll even drive into a warm Garage! The Irrigation System pulls from the Pond. This Huge Lot sits high and it overlooks the Pond to give great viewing from all angles. All of the Windows in the Home are True Divided Light Jeld-Wen. The Exterior is a combo of Real Stucco, Brick & Stone and the Roof has 30 yr Triple Tab Shingles. There is a Mono-Block Plumbing System and a 300 amp Electric Service w/ 2 Electrical Panels. The list goes on and on so make sure to check for all the Extra's and Details of this One-Of-A-Kind Home!
- MLS® #201919739
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,365
- Year Built2006
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Built-In Speaker System, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceilings-Beamed, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Guest Quarters, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Patio Open, Split Br Floor Plan, Wet Bar, Wiring-Security System, Stand Up Shower, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionWater View
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market39
- Address115 Twin Eagles Boulevard
- SubdivisionTwin Eagles
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Rec Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentAnn Fredrick
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS