501 N Howard Street, Union City
Step back in time as soon as you enter this large Victorian home! The wraparound porch leads you to the large entry as you are immediately drawn to the original charm of the woodwork found throughout the home - from the inlaid floors, fireplace mantels, pocket doors, staircase, trim, and crown moldings plus multiple stained glass windows. All of the living areas are very large and are inviting and cozy all at the same time! The formal dining room leads into the updated kitchen which features its own butler's pantry with original built-in cabinets. With a total of 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, the possibilities for the large family or bed and breakfast are endless. One of the bedrooms is located on the main level and the other four are up either the main entry stairs or the back staircase. There is even more room possible with remodel of the third story into extra living space or a grand master suite! Extra storage space can be found in the full basement or in the detached 2-car garage. The backyard also features a nice green space for outdoor activities and a basketball court area.
- MLS® #201919661
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,722
- Year Built1900
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Ceiling-9+, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Court-Basketball, Crown Molding, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Pantry-Walk In, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, 0-2.9999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market125
- Address501 N Howard Street
- CityUnion City
- CountyRandolph County
- Zip Code47390
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesDining Rm, Living/Great Rm, 1st Bdrm, 2nd Bdrm, 3rd Bdrm, Three +
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictRandolph Eastern School Corp.
- ElementaryNorth Side
- MiddleUnion City
- HighUnion City Community
- Listing AgentCurtis Cunningham
- Listing OfficeUnited Country Real Estate / Wagner Auctioneering and Real Estate
Price Change History for 501 N Howard Street, Union City, Indiana (MLS® #201919661)
|Price Reduced from $157,900 to $139,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS