3301 Lake Drive, Evansville
Beautiful home owned by one family for over 50 years. 2.4 acre property is level with a magnificent maple tree shading part of the back yard and open space large enough to play football! Partially wooded acreage with wide path leading to woods. Charming details throughout this home feature arched doorways, glass doorknobs, original stained woodwork and wood floors. Updates include newer Carrier furnace and A/C, roof and replacement windows. All records of updates in kitchen drawer. Two bedrooms on the main level, and another room with no closet could be office or 3rd bedroom, near spacious hall closet. Currently 3rd bedroom has washer/dryer hook-up for main level laundry center. Family room and den has a wood burner fireplace with views of the back acreage. Covered back patio near storage barn. Includes gas generator. Full basement has a shower and sink. Recreation room has bar and abundant shelving and storage space. Triple wide driveway and parking space on side of two car garage. This is truly a home sweet home!
- MLS® #201919536
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,415
- Year Built1948
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Ceiling Fan(s), Generator Built-In, Home Warranty Included, Natural Woodwork, Patio Covered, Storm Doors, Storm Windows, RV Parking, Main Level Bedroom Suite
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, Partially Wooded, Flood Plain, 0-2.9999
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Glass Windows
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market156
- Address3301 Lake Drive
- SubdivisionLakewood Hills
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47711
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Wood Burning, Wood Burning Stove
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentGeri Terry
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 3301 Lake Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201919536)
|Price Reduced from $169,900 to $159,900|
|Price Reduced from $179,900 to $169,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS