920 Canterbury Drive, Evansville
Elegant 1.5 Story located in desirable East side neighborhood. Almost 4900 finished sqft with: 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths, living room with fireplace and bay window, eat-in kitchen with dining area, wet bar, pantry, and appliances included, family room with beamed ceiling, built-ins, and fireplace, basement with combo rec room and wet bar area, plus laundry and utility room, separate workshop with half bath, 2.5 car garage. Master Bedroom on main floor with master bath and walk-in closet. Laundry is on main level and basement both. This stunning home has it all with: hardwood floors, crown molding, wainscoting, 3 fireplaces, ample storage throughout, covered front porch, circular driveway in front for guests, covered back porch, professionally landscaped, brick patio with fountain, private back yard, and extra large lot (1.5 lots).
- MLS® #201919260
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,884
- Year Built1964
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Bar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Landscaped, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Workshop, Formal Dining Room, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Balcony, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Available, Closet(s) Cedar, Crown Molding, Patio Covered, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market160
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address920 Canterbury Drive
- SubdivisionSt Michael Court
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47715
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Other
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, 3rd Bdrm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partially Finished, Partial Basement
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryHebron Elementary School
- MiddlePlaza Park
- HighWilliam Henry Harrison
- Listing AgentDonovan Wilkins
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REVOLUTION
Price Change History for 920 Canterbury Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201919260)
|Price Reduced from $594,000 to $549,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS