7311 Mccomb Road, Churubusco
Over two acres of woods that you can hunt - wild life includes pheasant, turkey and deer. Pond is stocked with small mouth bass and bluegill. Desirable NW Allen County School District, Carroll HS. Serenity abounds at every vista surrounding this beautiful property with 2-story home on more than 15 acres in private country setting! Partially wooded (hunting available), with kidney-shaped pond and lovely water feature, 4 bdrm, two full and two half baths, picturesque wraparound porch, inground fenced pool & outdoor living area lavishly appointed with built-in stone wet bar, grill & mini fridge, plus additional outdoor seating area adorned with stately stone hearth fireplace beneath an elegantly pillared pagoda - looks right out of a design magazine! White ranch fence surrounds 32 x 40 barn with metal roof, 4 stalls for horse lovers--or storage galore!--and large 2nd-story hayloft with two dormers that can alternate as a recreation/bonus area. Meticulously maintained home boasts formal parlor/office with French doors & trey ceiling, huge granite island in kitchen with convection oven, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, dining nook; opens to large living/family rm with stone fireplace & hearth, plus a bright & airy 3-season room offers lovely views of the outdoor living area; real hardwood floors throughout most of main floor. Upstairs Master Suite with its own attached 3-season room overlooks gorgeous water & wooded views, en suite bath with double sinks, jacuzzi tub, oil-rubbed bronze fixtures; 3 addt'l bedrooms & full bath upstairs. Basement features hardwood-look tile flooring, large wet bar, open bonus room with pool table area & recreation/living area with spacious 9-foot ceilings, half bath, & separate laundry rm. New roofs on house & barn; energy efficient geothermal heating. This country resort-like property has everything, is simply beautiful! A must see. Won't last long!
- MLS® #201919234
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,593
- Year Built1994
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesKitchen Island, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Great Room, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Alarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Generator Ready, Landscaped, Laundry-Chute, Multiple Phone Lines, Natural Woodwork, Pantry-Walk In, Porch Enclosed, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Six Panel Doors, Storm Doors, Utility Sink, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorVinyl, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partially Wooded, 15+
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market125
- Address7311 Mccomb Road
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46723
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingPropane Tank Owned, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- Listing AgentJoe Brandenberger
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Price Change History for 7311 Mccomb Road, Churubusco, Indiana (MLS® #201919234)
|Price Reduced from $599,000 to $569,100|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS