2710 Pleasant Creek Drive, Yorktown
Tucked in a lush 9.39 acres of mature woods close to I-69, this is one of the finest homes in Delaware County with every detail meticulously planned. Custom built in 2003 as a Lake Tahoe inspired timber frame home, this features 9,394 sqft of living space, 5+ bedrooms, and 4.5 baths. The home is located in the popular Yorktown School System. Enter the long private drive, you're immediately impressed by the homes placement on the land. The surroundings intentionally make you forget where you are as wildlife abounds and natural sounds take over as you're sitting on the expansive upper and lower porch and patio. Enter the custom carved front door and you're greeted by the most impressive great room you've ever seen. The fireplace hearth is floor to ceiling, the room is flooded with light, and the room extends into the custom kitchen, dining space, and beyond. There's also an extra sitting room off the kitchen. The master suite is located on the main floor and features an expansive shower and double sinks, and a gigantic walk-in closet. This floor also has an impressive craft room (initially an office space) and the laundry is located on this floor too. The walkout basement is loved by all as great entertainment space, a mother-in-law quarter (set up for a future bath expansion), work out room, office, and access to the lower garage and workroom. Then, 3 more large bedrooms are located upstairs. This floor also features a huge walk-in attic storage room (20x36). Here are just some of the extra details of this custom home: Roof (2017) and gutter guards (2018), new deck rails (2016), Impressive driveway (2007: 4 inch base asphalt, 2013: 1.5 inch top coat. 2018: professionally sealed). Panel screened and vinyl covered back porch, new carpet in the master and rec room (2018), great room hearth remodel (2016), electric power off the back of the home for lighting trails, permanent roof porch installed on 2nd floor, professionally landscaped throughout, hot tub included, 1100 gal buried propane tank, built-in humidifier , 75% whole house Generac generator, water heater circulation pump, Aqua System filtration system rented, constant pressure well, 3 closed loop geothermal systems, ADT pulse system and Ring Doorbell, hand painted kitchen cabs, 3 car garage main floor and 1 bay large workshop in the lower level (with epoxy'd floor), new garage doors, and more.
- MLS® #201919066
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,394
- Year Built2003
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleTraditional, Other, Craftsman
- FeaturesDetector-Smoke, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Workshop, Garage-Heated, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Hot Tub/Spa, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Covered, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Generator Built-In, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Porch Enclosed, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Six Panel Doors, Skylight(s), Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces4
- ExteriorStone, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Wooded, Irregular, 6-9.999
- WindowsInsulated Glass Windows
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market205
- Address2710 Pleasant Creek Drive
- CountyDelaware County
- Zip Code47396
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl, Hardwood Floors
- CoolingCentral Air, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Log, Three +, Vented, Ventless, Extra Rm, Family Rm, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictYorktown Community Schools
- ElementaryPleasant View (K-2) Yorktown (3-5)
- Listing AgentSteve Slavin
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 2710 Pleasant Creek Drive, Yorktown, Indiana (MLS® #201919066)
|Price Reduced from $939,000 to $934,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS