1031 Cedar Hill Drive, Evansville
Redesigned and wonderfully updated by Vintage Forward Designs, this stately home is a spectacle of colors, finishes, light and space. A statement is made immediately as you step through the front doors repurposed from a rural church. Greeted by the herringbone slate foyer floors you will be instantly impressed by the floor to ceiling wood walls, custom columns and crown molding. The 40 x 20 sundrenched kitchen is the center of your universe. Anchored by a 14 foot island topped with double thick quartzite and graced with a beveled marble backsplash and waterjet cut marble mosaic backsplash over the range this kitchen will WOW. Cabinets and counter top space for days. If you ever leave the kitchen you will live and entertain in the huge family room with walls of windows or conversate by the fireplace in the living room with coffered ceiling. Duck into in the office with handsome built ins for a brief moment of chill time. The second floor offers a master bedroom, two additional bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath and a laundry room. The master suite is enviable; boasting a fireplace, sitting room and brand new master bath with shaker style double vanity, huge marble shower. Third floor offers a bedroom, full bath, laundry and bonus room fitting for a live in nanny or many other opportunities. Are you still with me? Hang in there. You have not even heard about the basement with second kitchen, huge rec room, fireplace, exercise room and sauna. Oh, this dream sits on almost three acres with a fully fenced back yard which you can overlook from the three-tiered deck. Still more....how abt a 2 car attached garage AND a 3 car detached garage with tons of unfinished space for office/storage/man cave. Congrats, you made it to the end but there is so much more to see in person. It is all here waiting for you.
- MLS® #201919049
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,378
- Year Built1984
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling Fan(s), Deck Open, Disposal, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Stand Up Shower, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, Attic Storage, Balcony, Ceiling-9+, Closet(s) Walk-in, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces5
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market210
- Address1031 Cedar Hill Drive
- SubdivisionCedar Hill
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47711
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Slate, Stone
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning, Basement, Three +, 1st Bdrm
- StoriesThree Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentKenneth Haynie
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 1031 Cedar Hill Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201919049)
|Price Reduced from $925,000 to $899,900|
|Price Reduced from $945,000 to $925,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS