56452 Whispering Hill Drive, Bristol
Price Improved! This stunning, one-owner, 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home built by Town & Country Builders was meticulously designed down to the smallest detail for the 2006 Parade of Homes. With over 5,000 total square feet, this home provides private space with the main level master bedroom en suite as well as great entertaining space in the finished walk-out basement with kitchenette. Located on two lots in the beautiful Sylvan Woods subdivision and highly desired Middlebury School Systems, this professionally landscaped 2 acre corner lot property will leave you with nothing to do but move in! Additional, jaw-dropping amenities include: Split bedroom, open concept floor plan. Living/Great Room with cathedral beamed ceilings and stone gas fireplace has new carpet along with main stairs. Master En Suite has tray ceilings with large bathroom including two vanity sinks, garden/jet tub, walk-in tile shower and walk-in closet off bathroom. Den/Office located off entryway with custom built-in bookshelf. Real wood shelving in all walk-in closets. Whole house surround sound including outside. Reverse Osmosis System. Large main level laundry room with built-ins, pantry and utility sink. Custom kitchen cabinets with granite countertops, island and eat-in breakfast nook. Formal dining room. Second level bedrooms with Jack and Jill bathroom, walk-in closets and built-ins. Craft area/work station in second level open loft/landing with adjacent office. Large basement walks out to open stone patio with built-in fire pit and includes kitchenette, built-in storage cabinets, dining area, full bathroom and guest bedroom with walk-in closet and huge storage room. Salt water softener conveniently located in finished 3 car garage. Alarm system. Irrigation system. Drainage system around foundation for peace of mind.
- MLS® #201918875
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,321
- Year Built2005
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesSwing Set
- FeaturesCable Ready, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Porch Covered, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Kitchenette, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Jack & Jill Bath, Alarm System-Security, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Chair Rail, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Jet/Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Multiple Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Slope, Wooded, Level, Partially Wooded, Rolling
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market65
- Address56452 Whispering Hill Drive
- SubdivisionSylvan Woods
- CountyElkhart County
- Zip Code46507
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Ventless, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictMiddlebury Community Schools
- Listing AgentJudy Wood
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Oak Crest - Elkhart
Price Change History for 56452 Whispering Hill Drive, Bristol, Indiana (MLS® #201918875)
|Price Reduced from $620,000 to $613,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS