574 S Meadow Lane East Dr, Frankfort
YOU’LL LIKE THIS !! - Yes, this ranch style house has a lot to offer. 3 nice sized bedrooms (the master suite is 364 sq. ft.!). Great room (with fireplace)/dining area/kitchen open concept. Lots of cabinet space in the kitchen and the appliances are included. Dining area opens to 16x18 screened porch/patio. Quality construction with 2x6 outside walls. Oversized 27x24 attached garage. 10x16 storage shed. Has septic system, but city sewer is available. City water is not. Just outside city limits (low Center Twp. taxes), but close to many things!!!
- MLS® #201918784
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,813
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Utility Sink, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Natural Woodwork, Porch Screened, Six Panel Doors
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market35
- Address574 S Meadow Lane East Dr
- CountyClinton County
- Zip Code46041
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictCommunity Schools of Frankfort
- ElementaryBlue Ridge Primary
- Listing AgentDave Rodkey
- Listing OfficeDave Rodkey, REALTORS
Price Change History for 574 S Meadow Lane East Dr, Frankfort, Indiana (MLS® #201918784)
|Price Reduced from $173,000 to $169,500|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS