8880 E 300 Street, Churubusco
The price stated on this property is the assessed tax value (as a guideline). This property is being sold at public auction on Wednesday, June 12, 2019. Auction begins at 5:30 p.m. (Real estate to sell at 6:00 p.m.). This property may sell for more or less than the assessed value, depending on the outcome of the auction bidding. Immaculate 5 Bedroom 5.5 Bathroom Home in Churubusco Bed & Breakfast Potential Home | 4,764 SF | 5.71 Acres | Brick Patio | Mother in Law Suite | Detached 3-Car Garage w/ Studio Experience this classic American home and brick masterpiece with high level finishes and design situated on a private home site. Stunning inside and out, this 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath home provides 4,764 finished sq. ft. and has a backdrop of blissful wooded land for expansive exterior views. Featuring soaring ceilings, geothermal heating & cooling, mother in law suite, and 3-car garage with an upstairs studio perfect for big families. This is a must-see property that will supply you with plenty of luxurious features. At one point this lovely home was a thriving bed and breakfast. A great opportunity for those who wish to make good use of the multiple living spaces in this home. The finished lower level includes a wet bar and gas fireplace, den/office, and full bath. The main floor is equipped with a master suite with sliding doors to brick patio. Master bath includes his and hers sinks, jetted tub, walk-in closet and newly tiled shower. Moving into the kitchen space where you will notice floor to ceiling cabinetry, all new stainless-steel appliances, island with electric cooktop and built-in stove, and not to mention a breezy connecting screened-in porch. The living room is absolutely charming with a ceiling raised to 2nd floor and including all brick gas fireplace. Upstairs will lead you to the rest of the bedrooms and mother in law suite. Here you can enjoy the full kitchen and marvelous views off the upstairs balcony. This suite is located above the attached 2-car garage with a staircase leading to a private entrance. This property has so much to give and is eagerly awaiting your visit.
- MLS® #201918539
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,764
- Year Built2001
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Jet Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Garage-Heated, Built-In Bookcase, Central Vacuum System, Countertops-Laminate, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market10
- Address8880 E 300 Street
- CountyWhitley County
- Zip Code46723
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Geothermal, Electric, Propane Tank Rented
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Two
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictSmith-Green Community
- Listing AgentTimothy Mcculloch
- Listing OfficeScheerer McCulloch Real Estate
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS