2821 S Old St Rd 15, Wabash
A Property like this may only come along once in a lifetime! Don't miss it!! 57.18 acres w/3 bdr, 3 bath remodeled 3,720 sq ft 2 story historic home. Huge custom kitchen with granite counter tops, island with breakfast bar. Turret breakfast room adjoins the kitchen area. Large living room with wood stove & curved oak stairway to second floor. One bedroom on main level. Huge master bedroom and bath on the upper level. A third bedroom and third bath plus a huge rec room or family room on the upper level. Entire home has been remodeled over time. Newer metal roof on all but the turret roof which needs replaced. Mudd room or enclosed back porch. Laundry on the main level plus a stack washer & dryer in the master bath. 3 car attached garage with a 16 x 28 room above finished into an office or craft room. Heavy timber framed outdoor kitchen with new large adjoining patio, new 20 x 26 deck, outdoor pizza oven and firepit perfect for outdoor entertaining. 20 x 26 antique log cabin with a covered porch, loft bedroom, bath, living rook & basic kitchen which is currently rented. 40 x 60 pole building with 20 x 40 finished & heated workshop, 12 x 26 wood working shop, 28 x 40 unfinished storage are. 20 x 36 open front lean too building & a 20 x 36 open front pole frame shed. 1/2 acre pond with a antique wood bunk house with a covered porch on the pond which has a 100 amp electric to it plus a 4" well near the pond to keep it full in the dry months. Additional (red) storage building which is 16 x 60 & 12 x 16 addn. Around 20 ac cropland which is rented, a fenced pasture and the rest is woods. Road frontage on Old St Rd 15 & Meridian Rd just outside of Wabash. Property even has natural gas and cable tv.
- MLS® #201918528
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,720
- Year Built1861
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBalcony, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Enclosed, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Workshop, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Firepit, Natural Woodwork
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Wooded, 15+, Rolling
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationBlock, Stone
- Days on Market68
- Address2821 S Old St Rd 15
- CountyWabash County
- Zip Code46992
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning Stove
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Unfinished, Outside Entrance Only
- DistrictMSD of Wabash County Schools
- Listing AgentRobert Lundquist
- Listing OfficeLundquist Appraisals & Real Estate Services, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS