4594 W Cowden Road, Ellettsville
Large, newly remodeled ranch has the luxury of estate features in a country setting. This property provides the privacy of 10 acres and a small pond. Living room boasts cathedral, beamed ceiling with beautiful stone, wood burning, fireplace. Large kitchen was just remodeled with all new stainless steel, top of the line appliances, granite counter tops and kitchen island. Numerous updates (see attached documents) including new roof. 2 car attached garage. Master Suite is a world of it's own!! Exceptionally large 22'x21' with gas stone fireplace. French doors lead to covered deck to enjoy wooded view, and wildlife. 9'5"x8'5" walk in closet has built in dresser, cabinets, and shelving to total organization! Jetted garden tub in master bath with separate sit-down shower and double basin vanity. In law suite has private bedroom and bath with w/d hook up. Open LR/kitchen area with private entrance. Recently inspected by Estate Home Inspections to insure all remodeling has been done up to code. (report in documents) Country atmosphere and privacy but conveniently located just 7.8 miles to stadium. This is a truly beautiful home that anyone would be proud to call home.
- MLS® #201918526
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,153
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesKitchenette, RV Parking, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceilings-Beamed, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Covered, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Jet/Garden Tub, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Level, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market193
- Address4594 W Cowden Road
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47429
- InteriorHardwood Floors
- HeatingPropane, Propane Tank Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Log, Wood Burning, Two, Living/Great Rm, 2nd Bdrm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictRichland-Bean Blossom Community Schools
- Listing AgentLinda Kidwell
- Listing OfficeCamelot Realty Group
Price Change History for 4594 W Cowden Road, Ellettsville, Indiana (MLS® #201918526)
|Price Reduced from $425,000 to $420,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS