19518 County Road 16, Bristol
Imagine all of the fun you can have at this beautiful rolling property. Driving down the over 300' of paved driveway with horse pasture beside you, you will find a large home with many updates including a kitchen that you will not want to miss, full walkout basement, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, office, music room, 3 car garage, fenced pasture, multi-level barn with electric, multiple heating systems in the home. In addition you can enjoy sunny days on the large deck with Southern exposure. Property that is worth taking a look.
- MLS® #201918182
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,687
- Year Built1996
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum System, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Irrigation System, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionRolling, 3-5.9999, Pasture
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market69
- Address19518 County Road 16
- CountyElkhart County
- Zip Code46507
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictMiddlebury Community Schools
- Listing AgentDavid Myers
- Listing OfficeMyers Trust Real Estate
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS