4426 E 200 S, Avilla
Twin Pines Riding Stables with executive style 7,500 sq ft Craftsman home built in 1998 and a total remodel completed in 2010. 80 acres, which includes 22 acres of alfalfa in three different fields. 80x140 indoor riding arena with 18' ceilings, eight 12x14 Weldy Enterprises custom built stalls, automatic waters, Equine shower with hot and cold water, two tack rooms with wood sided walls, 600 sq ft lounge/office, gas heated, observation bar overlooking arena, 1/2 bath. Hay storage barn, room for pasture boarders and two run-in stalls. 80x160 outdoor arena can be expanded to 100x200. Horse safe fencing is on all interior fences that separate horses. And 5 miles of beautiful riding trails. Please contact the listing agent to learn more about the business opportunity here.
- MLS® #201918157
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,800
- Year Built1998
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, RV Parking, Bidet, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Firepit, Kennel, Natural Woodwork, Pantry-Walk In, Pocket Doors, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Six Panel Doors, Steam Shower, Wiring-Data
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Pasture, Wooded, Rolling
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market11
- Address4426 E 200 S
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46710
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile, Stone
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Geothermal, Radiant, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log, Basement, Three +, Fireplace Insert, Dining Rm, 2nd Bdrm, Fireplace Screen/Door
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictSmith-Green Community
- Listing AgentJeana Regan
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS