1625 County Road 13, Waterloo
A Home for All Seasons! 23 acres of natural beauty, privacy, and serenity! Whether snow-covered and ideal for snowmobiling, cross country skiing, or snowshoeing, or sunny and warm and ready for walking, hiking, or loving nature, this is a truly beautiful setting! As you reach the crest of the hill at the entrance, you will quickly realize that this is the discovery of an amazing property! A slowly curving asphalt drive leads past a large pond, 60' X 40' multifaceted outbuilding, landscaped areas, fenced in garden, and small nature area to reveal a stunning, magnificent home! Timber Frame/Structural Insulated Panel (high efficiency) home with open concept designed with large timber framed entry and 30' high cathedral ceiling, dual stairways and catwalk around upper level. Home features 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, 6,588 finished sq. ft., 3 car attached garage, media room, separate living areas, office, loft, exercise room, mudroom with dog shower, bar area, screened in porch as well as custom designed fireplaces, cabinetry, draperies, and unique library/office ceiling feature. Spectacular views and amazing natural light! Plenty of room for entertaining family and friends inside or outside on the large deck, around the fire pit or while relaxing in the hot tub! Large multifaceted outbuilding with full bathroom offers large equipment area; private office with meeting area (furniture stays), as well as 40' X 16' well-lit workshop. Both of the last two areas offer heat and A/C. Home and outbuilding are equipped with their very own generators (Home - 20KW Whole House Gen / Outbuilding - 9KW Gen). Very well maintained property.
- MLS® #201917604
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,588
- Year Built2001
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesExercise Room
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Hot Tub/Spa, Alarm System-Security, Bar, Built-In Home Theatre, Ceiling-Tray, Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Countertops-Ceramic, Countertops-Solid Surf, Court-Basketball, Generator-Whole House, Landscaped, Laundry-Chute, Pocket Doors, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market13
- Address1625 County Road 13
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46793
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingPropane, Geothermal
- CoolingCentral Air, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning, Gas Log, Free Standing, Family Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictDekalb Central United
- ElementaryCountry Meadow
- Listing AgentKelly York
- Listing OfficeF.C. Tucker/Malcolm&Schlueter RE
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS