29553 Lakefield Court, Elkhart
Home Sweet Home welcome to where privacy abounds this home has a traditional front porch, 4 Bedrooms,3.5 bath sitting on a private 2.77 acre lot with huge stocked pond! Formal dining rooms has large window overlooking Gorgeous view of the pond, kitchen lovers delight, it makes a great gathering place for entertaining as it flows right into the family room with custom built bookcase, 15x21 Mastersuite with large bathroom dual sinks, garden tub, large walk in closet. Partially finished lower level is a walk out, with full bathroom, (seller used as a workshop) but could possibly be finished to be in-law quarters. Custom pleated blinds through out home, very well maintained, 3 car garage, (31x21). Tankless Water heater, Central Vac System, Lower level could be a inlaw quarters, great workshop.
- MLS® #201917483
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,460
- Year Built2006
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Porch Covered, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Tub and Separate Shower, Workshop, Formal Dining Room, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Ready, Central Vacuum System, Countertops-Laminate, Firepit, Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Porch Open, Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Waterfront, Water View, Cul-De-Sac, 0-2.9999
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market103
- Address29553 Lakefield Court
- CountyElkhart County
- Zip Code46514
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished, Outside Entrance
- DistrictElkhart Community Schools
- MiddleWest Side
- HighElkhart Memorial
- Listing AgentJill Robinson
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Affiliated
Price Change History for 29553 Lakefield Court, Elkhart, Indiana (MLS® #201917483)
|Price Reduced from $369,000 to $349,900|
|Price Reduced from $372,500 to $369,000|
|Price Increased from $372,000 to $372,500|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS