16350 Gemma Pass, Huntertown
Stunning home built by Slattery Builders. Main level is open with 2 fireplaces. Large open kitchen with island includes custom maple cabinets, solid surface counters, title back splash and lots of cabinets. Cozy hearth room off the kitchen/nook with floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Master suite with unique ceiling, ceramic shower, jetted tub, double sink vanities and oversized dual walk-in closets. Full Daylight finished basement with large windows, wet bar and bedroom. Trex Deck, 95% Trane Furnace.
- MLS® #201917414
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,296
- Year Built2010
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Ceiling Fan(s), Deck Open, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Near Walking Trail, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Split Br Floor Plan
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market14
- ZoningR1 One Family Residence
- Address16350 Gemma Pass
- SubdivisionThe Pointe at Twin Eagles
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentJennifer Callison
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS