7300 Newburgh Road, Evansville
This majestic beauty has withstood the test of time. Built by Judge Precious Martin in 1833, this home has only had 4 owners, all of whom have loved and maintained it. Sitting on 1.74 acres atop of one of the highest points in Vanderburgh County, this home is nestled into the heart of the East side. 5459 square feet of wonder with the charm and character of the treasure it is and the modern features of today. Entering in from the brick paved walks, you are immediately charmed by the high ceilings, moldings, fireplaces, spacious living room, family room, large windows, eat in kitchen, and massive great room with brick floor, full bar including refrigerator and ice machine all overlooking the completely updated salt water and heated pool and hot tub, brick patio and a full bath on the main floor, off the pool. Many ways to the second floor with a front and back staircase and an elevator. The second floor has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, an updated master with fabulous bath and walk in closets and second floor laundry. An attached 2.5 car garage with full attic storage connects to the house with a covered breezeway perfect for sitting and enjoying the view of the yard. A detached garage with a workshop and an apartment is an added bonus to this amazing property. All the charm and character of antiquity with all the comforts of home.
- MLS® #201917180
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,459
- Year Built1833
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, Alarm System-Security, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Elevator, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Porch Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Steam Shower, Storm Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Washer Hook-Up, Other-See Remarks, Garage Utilities
- Garage Spaces4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market164
- Address7300 Newburgh Road
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47715
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Log, Three +
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryHebron Elementary School
- MiddlePlaza Park
- HighWilliam Henry Harrison
- Listing AgentStacy Stevens
- Listing OfficeLandmark Realty & Development, Inc
Price Change History for 7300 Newburgh Road, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201917180)
|Price Reduced from $950,000 to $895,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS