328 S Euclid Avenue, Bloomington
This lovingly maintained Prospect Hill bungalow features a bright living room, vaulted ceilings and a loft with an upstairs outdoor balcony overlooking the neighborhood. The large eat in kitchen, glass parlor doors, and a jetted tub make this home special. Beautiful newly fenced yard with easy to maintain landscaping. Multiple outdoor living spaces include a screened porch and concrete patio. New Roof and gutters with a transferable warranty. Just a short evening walk to First Fridays in Bloomington's burgeoning Arts district. The Fell Building and The FAR Gallery are minutes away.
- MLS® #201917016
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,676
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeilings-Vaulted, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Home Warranty Included, Near Walking Trail, Patio Open, Porch Screened, Main Floor Laundry, Garage Utilities
- Garage Spaces1
- ExteriorMetal, Limestone
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Historic Designation
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market45
- Address328 S Euclid Avenue
- SubdivisionProspect Hill Near West Side
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47403
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingHot Water, Radiant, Radiator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas Log, Vented
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentJohn Vitello
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Indiana Realty
Price Change History for 328 S Euclid Avenue, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #201917016)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS