14128 Peddlers Ford, Fort Wayne
Drive along the scenic Liberty Mills Road, and you’ll be sure to notice this gorgeous 5-bed 4-bath home at the end of the Peddlers Ford cul-de-sac. Surrounded by immaculate landscaping and a private, wooded lot, the impressive home sits at the top of a hill on 1.33 acres of land. Step inside the beautiful foyer, and you’ll be just as impressed by the open floor plan and detailed trim work, wainscoting, paneling, and ceiling details. Hardwood floors flow throughout the whole first floor, wrapping around the open front staircase and into the library, which you’ll enter through double French doors with built-in bookcases and wood paneling. Look out over the ravine through large picture windows, and enjoy the heat of the 2-sided wood burning fireplace shared between the great room and family room. You will love the spacious kitchen with corian countertops, a coffee bar, walk-in pantry, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. A back staircase opens to the landing with a fantastic home office. With amazing views of the backyard, the master suite is striking and comes with tray ceilings, a gorgeous chandelier, built-in cabinets, and a spa-like bathroom with walk-in tile/glass shower and a walk-in closet. The other three bedrooms upstairs also have walk-in closets, while another bonus room comes with walk-in attic storage. The daylight basement comes with a kitchenette, game area, and family room, as well a second fireplace, fifth bedroom and bath, and a gorgeous workshop with a private staircase to the 3-car garage and backyard. It’s rare to find a home that’s private without being isolated — but this home is just that. This wooded property benefits from being in the Devil’s Hollow neighborhood, with access to community ponds and wonderful neighbors.
- MLS® #201916960
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,493
- Year Built2004
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesTennis Courts
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Deck Open, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Garage Utilities, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling-Tray, Ceilings-Beamed, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Firepit, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Six Panel Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac, Heavily Wooded, 0-2.9999, Rolling
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market111
- Address14128 Peddlers Ford
- SubdivisionDevils Hollow
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning, Gas Log, Two, Family Rm, Living/Great Rm, Rec Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Daylight, Outside Entrance
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- Listing AgentMartin Brandenberger
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 14128 Peddlers Ford, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201916960)
|Price Reduced from $674,900 to $649,900|
|Price Reduced from $699,000 to $674,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS