1215 W Shoaff Road, Huntertown
Very nice and well kept home in Huntertown. 4 Bedrooms/2 Full baths with the master on the main level. Lot of updates: New Roof, some new windows, tile shower, fixtures, paint, and much more. All of the kitchen appliances stay. The home has plenty of living space and a 4 seasons room that opens up to a huge deck and nice back yard. Hot tub stays. This home sits on .6 acres. Very nicely landscaped and ready to move into. There is a small utility basement that could serve as a storm shelter. USDA Eligible at 0% down. This won't last long, set your appointment today.
- MLS® #201916713
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,335
- Year Built1975
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Ceiling Fan(s), Landscaped, Patio Open, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Custom Cabinetry, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorVinyl, Wood, Block
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partially Wooded
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market19
- Address1215 W Shoaff Road
- SubdivisionLewis F Smith
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- Listing AgentNeal Sherk
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS