13634 Pommel Cove, Grabill
Custom home by Granite Ridge just completed! Don't miss out on the open ranch floorplan with a 3 car garage and a rear covered veranda. The great room has a cathedral ceiling a large windows overlooking the private backyard. Entertain in the custom kitchen with maple cabinets, island with breakfast bar and stainless steel smooth top range, microwave & dishwasher. The nook opens to a covered veranda as well as a 12x10 open patio. The master suite offers a spacious bathroom with a 5' wide vanity and fiberglass shower plus a spacious walk-in closet. Other feature of this home include: Andersen high performance windows, covered front porch, separate laundry room with shelving, 96+% efficient two stage gas furnace, whole house media air cleaner and healthy house fresh air intake.
- MLS® #201916409
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,405
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling-Cathedral, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Foyer Entry, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Custom Cabinetry, Porch Covered
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- WindowsLow Emittance Doors/Win
- Days on Market140
- Address13634 Pommel Cove
- SubdivisionSaddle Creek Estates
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46741
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictEast Allen County
- Listing AgentElizabeth Urschel
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS