5004 E State Road 46 Road, Bloomington
Magnificent Home/Custom Built. Features custom hardwood floor throughout the entire main level with 6" trim. Kitchen has Amish cherry cabinets w/a honey glaze finish, refrigerator w/matching panels. Custom ceilings in the office & dining room. 12 Ft ceilings in the great room. Master suite has tray ceiling, double sinks, separate linen closet & walk in closet. Pella windows w/built in blinds & screens that pull down. The finished walkout basement has concrete floors w/radiant heat, a kitchenette, theater area and 2 bedrooms. Enjoy the scenery from one of the back decks w/woods in the backyard full of wildlife or take a walk thru the woods to the gazebo for some peace and quiet. 5 car garage with radiant heat flooring.
- MLS® #201916335
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,462
- Year Built2003
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Porch Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated
- Garage Spaces5
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market54
- Address5004 E State Road 46 Road
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorHardwood Floors
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentKelly Sullivan
- Listing OfficeRe/Max Real Estate Professionals-Columbus
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS