952 W Baywood Drive, Bloomington
Don't miss out on this brand new construction, 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom paired patio home. This home features custom cabinets, all stainless steel appliances and granite countertops with a bonus room and an office space to top it all off. This lovely home is just a short distance from the Monon/B-Line walking trail as well. Call today to make your own finishing touches before completion!
- MLS® #201916169
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2019
- StyleRanch, Duplex
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Pocket Doors, Porch Screened, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- WindowsInsulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows, Low Emittance Doors/Win
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- Days on Market48
- Address952 W Baywood Drive
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47403
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Conventional, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentKevin Spicer
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Scheetz - Bloomington
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS