412 S Main Street, Dunkirk
Never judge a book by it's cover! This home has so much inner beauty-you have to see it to believe it. Owner states the home is The Weaver House and was built in 1898, brought in on the railway as a kit house and was the first home in Dunkirk with interior plumbing. Each of the down stair living spaces has different wood types and original hardwood floors throughout. There are four gas fireplaces (owner has never used). This home has four bedrooms and a large yard. Don't miss your chance to restore this gorgeous home!!
- MLS® #201916089
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,160
- Year Built1916
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcase, Ceiling-Cathedral, Countertops-Laminate, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Natural Woodwork, Patio Covered, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Attic-Walk-up, Cable Available, Pocket Doors, Porch Open
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle, Slate
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market87
- Address412 S Main Street
- CountyJay County
- Zip Code47336
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Hot Water
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Den, Extra Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement
- DistrictJay Schools
- MiddleWest Jay County
- HighJay County
- Listing AgentLisa Buckner
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Real Estate Groups
Price Change History for 412 S Main Street, Dunkirk, Indiana (MLS® #201916089)
|Price Reduced from $79,900 to $69,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS