3624 E Brighton Avenue, Bloomington
Location, Location, Location. Yes, this distinctive home with architectural design is located on a 1.55 Acre Lot in Hoosier Acres. Close to I U and the new hospital on the east side! Built in 2003 with the luxury master suite on main level. Discover the good sizes of the other 3 bedrooms on the upper level. A secondary master suite, and jack-n-jill suites complete this upper level. Main level features white oak hardwood flooring in the Great Room and Dining Room, and a wonderful eat-in gourmet kitchen with handcrafted maple Plum Creek cabinetry. Frank Betz masterfully designed this sophisticated home that features custom built-ins and fireplace, an expanded master suite with an alcove seating area plus 2 walk-in closets, dual master vanities, a jetted tub and separate shower. Lower Level offers many uses from a home office to mini theater set up, another family room/game room, exercise room, kitchenette, and storage rooms. Outside entertaining with the awesome 42 ft. by 16 ft. in ground pool, pool patio, decks, and beautiful pool house with bathroom facilities. Hot tub is sold "as-is. Lots of amenities to discover plus a 3 car garage, and extensive landscaping. Check out virtual tour or call to see today.
- MLS® #201916066
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,599
- Year Built2003
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Kitchenette, Formal Dining Room, Jack & Jill Bath, Hot Tub/Spa, Alarm System-Security, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Ready, Ceilings-Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surf, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Garden Tub, Jet Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Wet Bar, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market52
- Address3624 E Brighton Avenue
- SubdivisionHoosier Acres
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Family Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Daylight
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentGary Paine
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Acclaimed Properties
Price Change History for 3624 E Brighton Avenue, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #201916066)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS