3131 N Stoneycrest Court, Bloomington
Location, location, location! What an incredible opportunity to own or invest in this 3 bedroom, 1 bath ranch home located on a private cul-de-sac lot with incredibly easy access to all sides of town including IU, downtown, 69/37, Walnut/College & the bypass. This gem boasts a sweet stone patio off of a fenced backyard, a newer garage door, fresh landscaping, a recently replaced air conditioner, a recently modernized bathroom with a moontube skylight, a work bench in the garage and so much more. There is also a good amount of side yard that is unfenced as well. A roof replacement is included in the sale as well! Come check this out today!
- MLS® #201915725
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage925
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCable Available, Countertops-Laminate, Garage Door Opener, Patio Open, Skylight(s), Tub/Shower Combination, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Cable Ready, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas
- Garage Spaces1
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market22
- Address3131 N Stoneycrest Court
- SubdivisionFritz Terrace
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47404
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- ElementaryArlington Heights
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentAnna Killion-hanson
- Listing OfficeMillican Realty
Price Change History for 3131 N Stoneycrest Court, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #201915725)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS