25290 North Shore Drive, Elkhart
Welcome to this beautiful home on a private 2+ acre wooded lot along the north shore of Simonton Lake. Having this much space on the lake is a rarity you don’t want to miss! There is not just room to move around outside, there is also an abundance of space inside this stunning 5,700+ square foot home with a 3 car attached garage. This home features a large deck overlooking the lake that is perfect for relaxing, taking in the sun, and entertaining your friends and family. The main level has an amazingly open floor plan which makes it easy for you to take in the breathtaking views of the lake from nearly every room in the house. The main level also includes an open foyer, formal dining room, formal living room, an office featuring built-in book cases, laundry, an eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, and a spacious family room with a fireplace that is sure to add some coziness no matter what the occasion. This home has 4 large bedrooms on the second floor. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and a large master bath that has double sinks, a bathtub, and a separate shower. You also don’t want to miss the large walkout basement which makes the possibilities for fun and entertainment endless! This home was also a former Town and Country Parade Home! A new roof will also be getting installed, making this home even more desirable! Don’t miss your opportunity with this gorgeous home situated on rare acreage on Simonton Lake! New Roof just installed and fresh paint on main level. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #201915681
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,606
- Year Built1991
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Stand Up Shower, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Tub and Separate Shower, Jack & Jill Bath, Alarm System-Security, Balcony, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Cable Ready, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Countertops-Stone, Deck on Waterfront, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Garden Tub, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Patio Covered
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Irregular, 0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market144
- Address25290 North Shore Drive
- CountyElkhart County
- Zip Code46514
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictElkhart Community Schools
- ElementaryMary Feeser
- MiddleNorth Side
- HighElkhart Memorial
- Listing AgentMalinda Stauffer
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Affiliated
Price Change History for 25290 North Shore Drive, Elkhart, Indiana (MLS® #201915681)
|Price Reduced from $654,900 to $634,900|
|Price Reduced from $674,900 to $654,900|
|Price Reduced from $689,900 to $674,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS