710 Park Avenue, South Bend
All new roof and lots of new updated electric in this amazing home. Unique opportunity to own an exquisite piece of South Bend's history with the "Anderson" house, the jewel of the Chapin Park Historic neighborhood. Built in 1875 this mix of Italianate and Second Empire architecture boasts more than 4000 sq. ft of living space, not counting the attached garage and storage bay, the tower, expansive porches, attic and bsmnt. Heated by hot water heat as well as a partial main floor forced air system (furnace new in 2019), this magnificent home with soaring ceilings, beautiful woodwork throughout sits above Leeper Park on a lot of almost a half acre, with mature trees, lawns, brick patio. The neighborhood sits between downtown South Bend and the Notre Dame campus adjacent to the park. Four bedrooms on the second floor, 2 with ensuite baths and laundry, another room on main floor with attached half bath could be first floor master or guest suite. Updates include large number of rebuilt windows,, exterior and porch nearly fully repainted over last year, security system, granite counters in kitchen and much more. Showings for active pre-approved buyers only.
- MLS® #201915092
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage4,028
- Year Built1875
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Attic-Walk-up, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Porch Covered, Ceiling-9+, Jet Tub, Irrigation System, Natural Woodwork, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas
- Garage Spaces1
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Historic Designation
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market174
- Address710 Park Avenue
- SubdivisionChapin Park Historic
- CitySouth Bend
- CountySt. Joseph County
- Zip Code46616
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- HeatingForced Air, Hot Water, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air, Window
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Den, 1st Bdrm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement
- DistrictSouth Bend Community School Corp.
- Listing AgentFaith Fleming
- Listing OfficeCressy & Everett - South Bend
Price Change History for 710 Park Avenue, South Bend, Indiana (MLS® #201915092)
|Price Reduced from $425,000 to $395,000|
|Price Reduced from $450,000 to $425,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS