2004 Bayard Park Drive, Evansville
Minutes to University of Evansville this home on Bayard Park Drive has a multitude of improvements. New in 2019, the Roof, Windows, Carpeting, freshly painted throughout, vinyl flooring in basement, tan bathroom bathroom has new mirror, light fixture, and faucets. New LED Lighting installed in both garages, New Garage Door on attached garage and new wireless doorbell. Sitting on 2 lots on the Corner Bayard Park and Weinbach has been power washed, the exterior is Bedford stone. Front Porch has custom iron railing. Living room has an original Stone Fireplace with a lopi fireplace insert to keep the winter utility bills low. The Spacious eat in kitchen has an Island, breakfast area and an abundance of cabinets. Planning desk, The appliances are all included, cook top, wall oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washer and dryer. All floors are carpeted with the exception of the kitchen and basement. The dining room has built in's for great storage and would make a nice office. Three Bedrooms and two full baths. Partially finished basement has new flooring and additional storage shelves. One of the Big advantages of this home is it has both an attached 2 car and detached 2 car garage. The Iron Railings on the porches are from the Old Post Office. Roof on the unattached Garage is 10 years old. AHS Warranty ($525) is Being offered by the Seller for Buyer. Seller will pay up to $3,000 in Buyer's finance charges or as an allowance for home improvements.
- MLS® #201914844
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,555
- Year Built1953
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCloset(s) Walk-in, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Washer Hook-Up, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, ADA Features, Built-in Desk, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan(s), Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Home Warranty Included, Porch Open
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Corner
- RoofShingle, Composite, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market120
- Address2004 Bayard Park Drive
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47714
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFireplace Insert, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Partially Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentDonita Wolf
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Price Change History for 2004 Bayard Park Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201914844)
|Price Reduced from $195,000 to $189,000|
|Price Reduced from $199,500 to $195,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS