384 S County Line Road, Corunna
What a find in the country! Nestled on 18 acres this home has lots of extras to offer. Walking up there are beautiful stucco arches to greet you and frame every viewpoint. Inside, the foyer has been recently updated with new flooring and paint. Next you will see the large kitchen, dining and living area that are all open to each other. Great for entertaining friends and family. The spacious master bedroom is something to be seen. Walk out to the screened in 3 seasons room with your cup of coffee to enjoy the sounds of the birds and views of wildlife. Off the kitchen is a large mudroom leading to the oversized 2 car garage. Down the drive is a 40x60 pole building for all of your workshop and storage needs. The walk out basement offers lots of extra space which includes bar/kitchenette area. Geothermal for HVAC. This home is one that has to be seen in person to capture all that it has to offer. An additional 15+/- Acres available to buyer of home for an additional $59,900. Country seclusion yet close to I-69 as well as Kendallville, Angola, and Auburn.
- MLS® #201914788
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,080
- Year Built1976
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Built-in Desk, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum System, Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Porch Enclosed, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Split Br Floor Plan, Wet Bar, Tub and Separate Shower, Workshop, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partially Wooded, Rolling, Waterfront, 15+, Pasture, Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market148
- Address384 S County Line Road
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46730
- CoolingCentral Air, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning, Fireplace Insert
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictEast Noble Schools
- ElementaryWayne Center
- MiddleEast Noble
- HighEast Noble
- Listing AgentJody Holsinger
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates LaGrange
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS