2597 E Pedigo Bay Drive, Bloomington
This beautiful, one-of-a-kind waterfront home has distinctive styling with a lake country flavor. Abundant windows bring in lots of natural light and amazing views from all levels. The main level great room has a custom stone fireplace, two-story cathedral ceiling, and opens to a 9’x25’ deck overlooking the lake. The dining area has great viewing through windows on two walls and shares the views with the bright and spacious kitchen behind it; granite countertops, an attractive prep island and breakfast bar make this a popular gathering area. The main level master suite has lake views, walk-in shower, deep-soaking tub and direct access to the main deck. Upstairs the office has large windows for more amazing views, plus a door to the upper level deck. The lower level has a large entertainment/rec room, a fully-equipped bar with barstool seating, built-in kegger, ice maker, luxurious steam sauna accessible via a walk-thru shower, and opens to a large patio where you can enjoy 180 degree views of Lake Monroe, including a bald eagle nest in the trees above the shore. Beautiful hardwood and tiled floors, 9 foot ceilings and lots of natural wood trim and built-ins accent the home throughout. The oversized 4-bay garage is 32 feet deep with large doors, to accommodate boats and much more. A 40’x23’ attic above the garage is conveniently accessible an offers a gigantic space for storage or other possibilities. Pedigo Bay is a gated community.
- MLS® #201914585
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,069
- Year Built2013
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Disposal, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Tub and Separate Shower, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Balcony, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Ceilings-Beamed, Deck Covered, Landscaped, Pantry-Walk In, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces5
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Slope, Water View, Waterfront, Lake, Waterfront-High Bank
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market31
- Address2597 E Pedigo Bay Drive
- SubdivisionPedigo Bay
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning
- StoriesMulti-Story (3+)
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentJim Spoolstra
- Listing OfficeCarpenter, REALTORS-Bloomington
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS