29386 County Road 16, Elkhart
Well kept 4 bedroom, 2 bath home on 1.68 acres in Jimtown now available. New paint and carpet in many areas of the home, along with some new appliances in the kitchen. Enjoy summer evenings around the firepit or winter evenings bowling in the two-lane alley in the basement.
- MLS® #201914552
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,220
- Year Built1964
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBalcony, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan(s), Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Six Panel Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Formal Dining Room, Sump Pump, Alarm System-Security, Chair Rail, Deck Covered, Firepit, Irrigation System, Porch Covered, Storm Windows, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market91
- Address29386 County Road 16
- CountyElkhart County
- Zip Code46516
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- HeatingBaseboard, Radiant, Other Heating System
- CoolingMultiple Cooling Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictBaugo Community
- Listing AgentDavid Singell
- Listing OfficeMyers Trust Real Estate
Price Change History for 29386 County Road 16, Elkhart, Indiana (MLS® #201914552)
|Price Reduced from $297,400 to $294,900|
|Price Reduced from $299,900 to $297,400|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS