8236 N 225 W Road, Delphi
Traditional brick ranch home on 7.543 acres. Room for your imagination to run. There is a pond and 2 large FBI pole buildings. The home has a partial basement with a 2 car attached garage and and additional 2 car detached garage with a half bath and kitchenette. The property has new roofs an above ground pool and has been recently updated with new flooring, appliances, paint, furnace and central air. One building is set up for a workshop with heat, water, concrete floors.
- MLS® #201914513
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,420
- Year Built1972
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Cedar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Garage Door Opener, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Six Panel Doors, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination
- Garage Spaces2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Slope, Water View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Doors
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market94
- Address8236 N 225 W Road
- CountyCarroll County
- Zip Code46923
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air, Propane Tank Owned, Propane Tank Rented
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Basement
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement, Finished
- DistrictDelphi Community School Corp.
- ElementaryDelphi Community
- MiddleDelphi Community
- Listing AgentLisa Dague
- Listing OfficeLisa Dague Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS