53199 N Ironwood Drive, South Bend
As you pull into the driveway, you will notice a large house on a large lot in a private setting but yet easy to get to everywhere from here. Close to ND, UP mall and Grape corridor shopping. House has been lived in by the same family for over 40 years and has been great for them and their family. The house while looking like a 2 story is actually a quad-level that has a lot of nice features for a your benefit. Enter in a large Foyer, with Ceramic tile floor with easy access to large Family room with full masonary fireplace. large formal Living room and 1st floor bedroom. Beyond that is large formal Dining room, Kitchen, bathroom and 1st floor laundry. Lower level is half finished with Entertainment area and utility room. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and large bathroom along with closets to go around. Home has whole house generator already set up and ready when you need it. Backyard is spacious, private and shady from large growth trees with a nice open patio for your enjoyment in the morning or evening. A lot of opportunity with work could be great home for new owners.
- MLS® #201914359
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,666
- Year Built1969
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesStand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Garage Utilities, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Generator-Whole House, Natural Woodwork, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Storm Doors, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorAluminum, Brick
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partially Wooded
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Storm Doors
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market183
- Address53199 N Ironwood Drive
- SubdivisionMeadow View / Meadowview
- CitySouth Bend
- CountySt. Joseph County
- Zip Code46635
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Family Rm, Fireplace Screen/Door
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictSouth Bend Community School Corp.
- ElementaryDarden Primary Center
- Listing AgentAllen Grace
- Listing OfficeCressy & Everett - South Bend
Price Change History for 53199 N Ironwood Drive, South Bend, Indiana (MLS® #201914359)
|Price Reduced from $184,900 to $179,500|
|Price Reduced from $210,000 to $184,900|
|Price Reduced from $225,000 to $210,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS